Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ok, part 2 to catch us up!

Mikey was baptized on May 24th at 3 months old.

Here he is with Nino and Nina


The Servantez Clan



Here with Uncle Thad. He's JUST the uncle ;)


Aunt Irene!


Our little family!


Watching tv with dad.



Mikey just loves his Baby Einstein playmat. So much so that he was so comfortable one day and when I looked, he was asleep!



On June 11, Mike and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Unfortunately we have yet to go to dinner.



A practice run in the exersaucer started our promising....


but quickly went south!


On our way to Mikey's first Rockies game.





Cousin Nathan was there. He got to walk on the field with other kids from his baseball team!



With dad. See those ugly clouds in the background? We left right away which was smart. Shortly after people took shelter cause of the tornado warnings!



Napping in his favorite spot, his swing. I don't know what I'm going to do when he outgrows this or decides he doesn't like napping here anymore.



Here is Senior and Junior modeling the shirts I had made for them. Happy 1st Father's Day Mike.





Here is the clue that we have been messing with him too long. Meltdown!


I bought Mikey this seat cause I heard it helps when they are learning to sit up on their own. They don't know my son. He has a small attention span and then a meltdown. Except for the playmat. He'd lay in there for probably an hour.




Picture of his feet just because.


And here he is at 4 months old.


So now that we are caught up and Mikey is sleeping through the night, I can say that the blog will be updated more often.

No comments: