Friday, July 31, 2009

Baton Rouge invades!

Auntie Mary and her girls came to visit from Baton Rouge. We hadn't seen the girls in a long time and it was great to see them. Of course they are all taller than me, but who isn't?








Only one missing is Carmen! Otherwise, this is Grandma Yo and her kids.


Moe and Jaylyn

I just don't know why my neck does that. It's weird, I know.  Mikey was sleeping, it was just too much excitement for him.




Yes, Erica was still here!  Kidding. It was Erica and Kolby's last night before they went back to Califas.  Hope you guys had fun!


Rohnny, Chantae and Cameron.

Doogie and Ivan. I guess they are besties now. You guys are so whatever!


Look at the two nerds in the back!


Norma!


I think Hector is surprised! 


Eric, Eltrece and their crew.


Isaiah enjoying the swing!


Uh oh. Maybe he was scared.


Adrian, Kellie and Isaiah


Andrew...it was a little cold out!


And wet...Here's Nathan almost completely soaked!


This was the "nice" picture

"Crazy" pic. 


A couple more "nice" pics.  Poor Mikey, he was in the middle of it all!




1 comment:

auntie mary said...

oh my i was surprised to see myself..this is so nice, u and mike are doing a great job raising your precious gift.