Wednesday, October 20, 2010

California Trip - Disneyland Day 2

What does Mikey do when he has easy access to the tissue box? He empties it as soon as possible.


Actually I think he was trying to put them all back in.




First family picture at Disneyland. It brought tears to my eyes to think how many times I stood here with my family. And now here I am with my own little family. It was awesome!






On our way to get Mikey his first set of ears, we met Pluto.



Trying on his first set of ears.



Isaiah got some ears too!


We also got to meet Donald.

Leila wearing her princess stuff and striking a pose!

Waiting in line for Small World.


Another tear jerker for me. I know this ride by heart and to sit here with my baby and watch him get as excited as I always did was so amazing.

No comments: