Friday, November 26, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We got a lot of good use of Mikey's Halloween costumes this year. We had a few events that we knew of. The first was Thornton's "Trunk or Treat". People dress up the trunks of their cars and hand out candy to the little, and big, kids!

Senior and Junior...most of our time is spent chasing after this lil one! This year, dad wanted desperately for Mikey to be a super hero with muscles. Luckily, Spiderman fit perfectly. On a different note: I worry that Mike and I will be "that couple" that call each other Mom and Dad. I think it's fine when you're speaking to the kids about each other but if it's just the two of you and you call each other Mom or Dad, it feels like it would be wrong. Just my rambles I guess.

This guy's "baby" scared me. I hated that we had to stand in line behind him. It still brings me a lil tear to look at this.

Elmo, one of Mikey's favorite characters, was there!

He did pretty good in his wagon. He didn't keep the mask on for too long though!



I'm always amazed at how creative some people get. Every year I say I'd like to dress up a trunk and participate but I'm afraid we'd look crazy next to some of the trunks that were out there.

Leila and Cameron got to sit and have tea with the Mad Hatter.

Mikey with his cousins Iron Man (Isaiah) and Snake Eyes (Nathan).

I'm not sure what Cameron was but she was super cute.

Leila was Minnie Mouse! A picture with these two was next to impossible.

And I just had to post a very rare picture of Mommy and Mikey!


No comments: