Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Shower

We had a great time with the family and of course, generous gifts from all. But in true Nancy fashion, I got overwhelmed very quickly and started off doing well with pictures but then quickly got distracted.

Grandpa Bucky and lil Carmen, she was too cute!

Isaiah still taking his power nap before the party. He timed it wrong and the nap overlapped into the party. Total party foul!

Mikey brought his own papas!

Any family occasion includes ALL the family. It was great to have everyone there. Excuse me Jenavi, you're in the shot!

Everything looked so good!

Thank you so much to Yolanda for the cute decor. Little touches and details are my favorite part of any occasion and there were so many. I had to go back and take after pictures of some of the decor.

The favors included yummy treats and personalized candies!


Yolanda also made this cute diaper cake for baby girl. There are so many little goodies tucked inside everywhere. I'm sad to think of when I have to break it down but we need it all! There was a bib that said "Don't mess with me, I have a big brother". Too cute!


My dad and his wife put together this little carriage as well. It was very sweet and thoughtful.

Thank you once again to everyone especially my mom who worked so hard and to Yolanda who did so much as well. It's very much appreciated!

No comments: