Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mikey is the big 2!

Wow! We were always told that they don't stay small for long and, once again, "they" are right. My baby love bug is 2! 2! I can't believe it, he's such a big boy and so much fun. He throws in the occasional tantrum to keep us on our toes but we are just loving every minute.

He's way into Diego and Dora. Even though Mikey loved the cake, me and the bakery had a different idea of what the cake would look like. A little too much Dora princess going on for me.

Hooter girls make another appearance. They must have left quite an impression on Mikey because on our way home he told me "Girls sing Happy Birthday". Great...





Enjoying a sip of uncle Adrian's beer. (kidding)

And among all the cool presents Mikey got, mommy and daddy bought him his first big boy backpack. No diaper bags for this 2 year old!

No comments: