Monday, September 19, 2011

Are you ready for some football?!?

 This is the fifth year we get together with the family and tailgate for the first Bronco home game.  Being that this year that fell on a Monday, we opted for the first Sunday home game.


 Here are the kids ready to go.  It's not hard to leave the house at 8:30am when Gisele gets us me up at 6:30am.


I knew that I'd have to make sure Mikey was entertained so I made sure to bring him some bubbles.  It can be a mess but it kept him entertained and out of the street.


Pictures like this is how I got her nickname "Sweets", she's a sweet sweet baby!




 Mike getting really comfortable until I gently reminded him that we have two kids to chase after!




You know it's an official tailgate when Buck puts on "the" apron.


Carmen!  She's so cute. 





Mike grilling some carne asada after half time.


We were missing Thaddeus and Shayla but hopefully they'll be back next year for the "Sixth Annual Servantez Tailgate".  

No comments: