Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Time!

Ok, I know since I'm so behind on my blogging that pumpkin patch seem so long ago but, here we are. It's so fun to see how different Mikey is every year we do things like this with him.  I remember him barely being able to sit up along side a pumpkin and this year he picked his own pumpkin, rode a pony, bounced in the jumpy castle and slid down the huge slide.  





Basically impossible to get a picture of these two looking at the camera. I'm over posing them. It never works out.   They are still super cute though!


 Our little family!


I teared up watching him ride the pony.  I was there waiting for him to reach for me.  Which he did, for about a second and then changed his mind and decided to have fun. I don't know if I was emotional because he was riding a pony on his own or if it was watching him decide he didn't need me.  I'm pretty sure it was all of the above. 

No comments: