Monday, February 20, 2012

Gisele at 11 months.

 These pictures get more and more difficult to take each month.  Gisele is so active these days and doesn't sit still for long. She crawls, climbs on everything, yells with delight and shows when she's very upset.  Gisele, just like Mikey, has taken a liking to my iPhone.  She's very aware of what she's seen me and Mikey do with it.  I promise she makes a swiping motion when she grabs it.  




Did I mention it's going way too fast? Since she's moving around so much on her own, I think she's pretty content and doesn't show much interest in walking.  There have been a few incidents of her taking steps from one couch to the other.  I know she's my last baby so I want her to stay little for as long as possible.  There has to be some sort of pause button. 

No comments: