Wednesday, February 15, 2012

He cooks!


If you know Mike you know that he likes to take credit when I cook something good.  Well, more like he wants to share the credit.  It's usually something like "We made lasagna".  The "we" is me.  Or you may also know that he feels like because he saw Bobby Flay make it on the Food Network, then he knows how to make it too.  

But I like to give credit when it's due.  And it's due.  About a week ago, Mike told me not to worry about dinner.  He had it taken care of.  I felt relief/anxiety/excitement/dread.  I kept the kids busy in the living room while he worked.  I tried to make excuses to come into the kitchen and he kept shooing me out.

The result? Tilapia fish tacos with mango salsa!!! And it was muy delicioso.  Seriously, it was so good.  I could've had 5 of them.  


So now I can claim "We make fish tacos with mango salsa".  

No comments: